Ask Durango

Welcome to Ask Durango

Did you find a pothole in a City street? Did wildlife get into a trash can? Submit your request or question below!

If you are here to report a crime such as stolen property or graffiti, please use the Online Police Reporting function. 

Instructions: Click "Proceed as Guest" - Select a category on the right side - Once inside the desired category, click "Submit Request" on the bottom right - Use the drop down menu to select your "Type of Problem" - Enter the details of the problem - Enter your name and email (required for correspondence from City staff) - You may upload a photo of the problem - Enter the nearest address to the problem, or for mobile users click the ¤ symbol to use your GPS location - Once all your details are entered, click "Report It" - A City staff member will be assigned to your request and respond shortly.

If you have an Emergency, please dial 911. For non-emergencies call dispatch at (970) 385-2900.