- $7/person, per session with your own skates.
- $10/person, per session with skate rental and/or skater aids.
- The number of spots you reserve online for public skate is the number you will pay for upon entry into the facility.
Chapman Hill Ice Rink is a LiveBarn Venue. If you can’t make it to the rink, you can still stay connected by watching all events Live and On Demand.
10% DISCOUNT - PROMO CODE: 90ee-8hqm
- Available via monthly or annual subscription
- Live stream events from any LiveBarn venue
- Watch On Demand for 30 days
- Save and share 30-second highlights
- Download entire games/practices
- Tag highlights while watching live, in-venue
Existing subscribers can update their profile to our venue’s promo code.
The City of Durango is coordinating with San Juan Basin Public Health and La Plata County to take measures to ensure our staff and community members are not exposed to or contributing to the spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19). Chapman Hill has limited hours for public skate and children’s birthday parties.
Have you signed up for CO Exposure Notifications? This free service can notify users of possible exposure to COVID-19. Opt in to receive these notifications on Android or Apple devices. Learn more at addyourphone.com
Ice Rink Schedules:
The reservation link for public skate is at the top of this page.
Holiday Closures: New Year’s Day, Easter, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas Day
- 3 & Under Free
- Youth (4 - 17) $7
- Adult (18 - 61) $7
- Senior (62 & Up) $7
- Drop-in Hockey $10
- Freestyle Pass $10
- Ice Skate Rentals $3
20 Punch Pass
- By 10/2/20 After 10/2/20
- Youth (4 - 17) $50 $70
- Adult (18 - 61) $70 $90
- Senior (62 & Up) $50 $70
- Drop-in Hockey $120 $160
- Freestyle Pass $120 $130
Passes can be purchased at DurangoGov.org/register4rec. Only one early season pass may be purchased per person.
- 3 & Under Free
- All other ages $5
Summer Public Skate Pass
- $40 (all ages)
Roller Skate/Roller Blade Rental