City of Durango Homepage link

Special Events Permit

How to Apply for a Special Events Liquor License

If you wish to apply for a special events liquor permit, please complete the City's Special Event Permit application form (PDF) and contact the City Clerk's Office at (970) 375-5010 for any necessary further assistance. The State of Colorado is involved in this process; read the State's special events permit PDF for more information.

Notes re: related types of permits: 

  • A Special Activities Permit is a different type of permit; click on this link re: applying for that.
  • If you are wanting to apply for a permit to close a street for a special event, please contact Parks and Recreation community events at (970) 375-7325.

Special Event Resources

Special Event / Event Liquor Forum recording

Special Event Liquor Slideshow

Community Events (parks and streets) Slideshow

Government Websites by CivicPlus®
Arrow Left Arrow Right
Slideshow Left Arrow Slideshow Right Arrow